Draw the boundary of your site
You need to draw the boundary of your site on the map below so we can give you accurate flood risk information.
How to draw a boundary
- Click or tap to place the first point of your boundary.
- Place a second point on the boundary, you should see a line drawn between the points.
- Keep adding points until you've fully defined the boundary of the site.
- When you have finished drawing the boundary double click or tap to mark the final point.
If you need to change the finished boundary you can:
- click and drag the points to adjust them
- add more points by clicking or tapping on a line
- delete the boundary you've drawn and start again by clicking or tapping the 'Delete boundary' button
Click or tap the Continue button to get your flood risk information.